Waterproof outdoor LED inground lights , LED underground lamps for wholesale from China manufacturer, supplier, exporter; ranging from 1w to 6w, with 5 years warranty. If you have any inground lighting requirements for projects, please don’t heistate to contact [email protected] , whether it is in our standard LED underground lights supply list , or need any customized development, we will try our best to meet satisfying you.
LED Inground Lights Product List
1w mini IP67 LED inground light fixture
Luminous flux: 50-60 lm;
Color temperature: 3000K-5000K;
Warranty: 3 years.
LED underground light, also being called LED inground light, is one of the most important lamps in underground light. As the name implies, LED underground lights are lighting fixtures that use LEDs as the light source and can be installed (inlaid) on the ground. Under normal circumstances, the lamp body of the LED underground lamp is made of stainless steel, and the lamp holder is powered by LED light source. Moreover, the LED underground lamp has a small volume, a very low power consumption, and a long service life. The most important thing is that LED underground lights have good corrosion resistance, pressure resistance, waterproof and dustproof performance.
Advantages of LED underground lights
1. In order to follow the development direction of energy conservation in modern society, most of the underground lights are powered by led light sources. The long service life of led light sources can not only save energy, but also reduce the number of constructions, so as to reduces labor and maintenance costs.
2. Taking into account the particularity of the scope of use of LED inground lights, we choose die-cast aluminum alloy or stainless steel to make LED inground lights, which are sturdy and durable, anti-seepage, and have excellent heat dissipation performance. Therefore, underground lights are waterproof, dust proof and anti-corrosion, suitable for use in various environments.
3. Because of the particularity of the underground light source, and the LED inground light has undergone a series of high-end technical treatments during production, the LED underground light has low power consumption performance, and we don’t need beautify and brightening treatment while using.
Where can LED underground lights be used?
LED underground lights have square and round shapes. They are generally widely used in parking lots, lawns, parks, tourist attractions, residential quarters, urban sculptures, pedestrian streets, building steps and other places. They are mainly installed in the ground. It is used for decoration or indicating lighting, and some are used for washing walls or lighting trees. Its application has considerable flexibility.
How to install LED underground lights?
1. Before installing the LED underground light, the power supply must be cut off. This is the first step in the installation of all electrical equipment and the basis for safe operation.
2. Before installing the LED underground lamp, the various parts and components used for the lamp should be sorted out. LED underground lights are special landscape LED lights that are installed underground. Once installed, it is very troublesome if miss installed some parts and want to reinstall. So it should be prepared before installation.
3. Before installing the LED underground lamp, you should first dig a hole according to the shape and size of the embedded part, and then fix the embedded part with concrete. The embedded parts play a role in isolating the main body of the LED underground lamp from the soil, and can ensure the service life of the LED underground lamp.
4. Before installing the LED underground lamp, you should prepare an IP67 or IP68 wiring device to connect the external power input to the power cord of the lamp body. Moreover, the power cord of the LED underground lamp requires the use of certified waterproof power cord to ensure the service life of the LED underground lamp.