Resun Lighting Co.,Ltd is a professional wholesale outdoor high power LED street lights from manufacturer, supplier, exporter from Shenzhen, China; our LED street lights ranging from 30 watts to 200 watts, 3000K-6500K, 3 years warranty. If you have any interests in LED powered street lamps, please do email [email protected] .
LED Street Lights Product List
100 watts outdoor led street light fixture
Luminous flux: 10000-11000 lm;
Color temperature: 3000K-6500K;
Warranty: 3 years.
LED street lights refers to the street lamp powered by LED light source, which has the unique advantages of high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response speed, and high color rendering index. It is of great significance to the energy saving of urban lighting.
Street lighting is closely related to people’s working and daily life. With the acceleration of the world’s urbanization process, LED street lights have gradually adopted by the advantages such as directional light, low power consumption, good driving characteristics, fast response speed, high earthquake resistance, long service life, and environmental protection. Therefore, LED street lights will become the best choice for energy-saving transformation of road and street lighting.
Features of LED street lights
The difference between LED street lights and conventional street lights is that the LED light source adopts low-voltage DC power supply and is a high-efficiency white light synthesized by GaN-based LED blue and yellow light. It has unique advantages of high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response speed, high color rendering index, etc. , can be widely used on roads. The outer cover’s high temperature resistance can reach 135 degrees, and the low temperature resistance can reach -45 degrees. The energy-saving effect is significant, replacing the high-pressure sodium lamp can save more than 60% of electricity.
Advantages and disadvantages of Resun LED street lights
Advantage of LED street lights
1. Its own characteristics – one-way light, no light diffusion, ensuring light efficiency.
2. The LED street lamp has a unique secondary optical design, which irradiates the light of the LED street lamp to the area that needs to be illuminated, and further improves the light efficiency to achieve the purpose of energy saving.
3. The lumen output has reached 110-130lm/W, and there is still a lot of space for improvement, the theoretical value reaches 360lm/W. The luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps increases with the increase of power. Therefore, the overall luminous efficiency of LED street lamps is stronger than that of high-pressure sodium lamps.
4. The color rendering of LED street lamps is much higher than that of high pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high pressure sodium lamps is only about 23, while the color rendering index of LED street lamps is above 75. From the perspective of visual psychology, to achieve the same brightness, the brightness can be 20% lower than high pressure sodium lamp.
5. The light decay is small, the light decay in a year is less than 3%, and it still meets the road requirements after 10 years of usage, while the high-pressure sodium lamp has a large decay, which has dropped by more than 30% in about a year. Therefore, the design power of the LED street lamp can be lower than high-pressure sodium lamps.
6. The LED street lamp has an automatic control energy-saving device, which can achieve the greatest possible reduction in power and energy saving under the condition of meeting the lighting requirements of different periods. It can realize computer dimming, time period control, light control, temperature control, automatic induction and other humanized functions.
7. Long life: It can be used for more than 50,000 hours and Resun provides 3 year quality assurance for all our LED street lights.
8. High light efficiency: Using LED chips ≥100LM/W, it can save more than 75% energy compared with traditional high pressure sodium lamps.
9. Easy installation: no need to add buried cables, no rectifiers, etc., directly connect to the lamp pole or nest the light source into the original lamp housing.
10. Excellent heat dissipation control: the temperature in summer is controlled below 45 degrees.
11. Reliable quality: All power supplies use high-quality components, and each LED has individual overcurrent protection, so there is no need to worry about damage.
12. Uniform light color: No lens is added, and uniform light color is not sacrificed to improve brightness, so as to ensure uniform light color without aperture.
13. The LED does not contain harmful metal mercury and will not cause harm to the environment when it is scrapped.
14. Low maintenance cost: Compared with traditional street lamps, the maintenance cost of LED street lamps is extremely low. After comparison, all input costs can be recovered in less than 6 years
Disadvantage of LED street lights
1. A single LED has low power. In order to obtain high power, multiple parallel connections are required.
2. Low color rendering. The color displayed under LED illumination is not as true as that of an incandescent lamp. This must be analyzed from the spectral distribution, which is a technical problem.
3. LED illumination uniformity problem. If the secondary optical design is not carried out, the illumination of the LED is relatively concentrated, so the secondary optical design must be carried out to make the light intensity distribution map look like a bat shape.
4. The light decay of LED. Compared with low-power LEDs, high-power LED street lights have much better light decay. However, low-power LEDs emit very little heat. High-power LED is difficult to have a perfect solution for heat dissipation, and the brightness will be significantly reduced after heating, so the power cannot be made to be too large.
Where can LED street lights be used?
Urban roads, sidewalks, city squares, schools, parks, courtyards, residential areas, factories, and other places that require outdoor lighting.
Factors that should be considered when purchasing LED street lights
Technology is becoming more and more mature, and high-power LED light sources can already meet the needs of general street lights. The luminous efficiency of the general high-pressure sodium lamp is 100LM/W, and the commonly used high-power LED is 80-100LM/W. It can reach 120LM/W with some branded LED chips. The higher the luminous efficiency, the better the energy-saving effect. This is also one of the most important indicators of LED street lights. However, there is no clear stipulation in the LED standard, so you must carefully confirm when purchasing LED street lights.
Some factories, in order to reduce costs, use hundreds of low-power LEDs of 0.5W per LED. However, the light decay of this low-power LED is very serious, and its light decay to 80% of its life span only need 1000 hours. Therefore, as a street lamp that needs to be used for a long time, it is absolutely not allowed to use such low-power LEDs. If you choose high-power LEDs (generally more than 30W), the light decay will be much better.
Due to the high technical content and complex composition of LED street lamps, the weight of some high-power lamp holders will far exceed that of ordinary high-pressure sodium lamps, so the corresponding requirements for support materials are higher. However, some LED street lamp manufacturers have tried their best to reduce the self-weight of the LED lamp holder, from about 30 kg per lamp holder to around 10 kg, and the weight reduction has a further downward trend.
Because LED is a semiconductor component, when its chip is affected by temperature and reduces to 30% of the initial luminous flux, it will lose its illumination meaning, that is, the end of life. In theory, the life of high-power LED street lights is 30,000 to 50,000 hours, but the important premise is that it have good heat dissipation performance. It is worth mentioning that many China manufacturers have adopted the world’s leading needle-shaped heat dissipation technology.
Steps to install LED street lights
1. Choose the installation location
Choose a suitable installation location to facilitate laying the foundation and installing street light poles. Be careful not to choose a humid place to prevent unstable street light poles.
2. Laying buried cables
According to engineering requirements, select the appropriate type of cable, lay the cable, and perform insulation tests on the cable at the same time to ensure that the test values meet the specification requirements, and put the cable in a waterproof nylon tube.
According to the size of the embedded parts, dig a suitable size pit for pouring.
Put the embedded parts in the pit and pour cement. During the pouring process, attention should be paid to stabilizing the embedded parts to ensure that the embedded parts are straight.
5. Fixed LED street lights
After waiting for the foundation to dry, fix the bottom flange of the assembled LED street light with the embedded parts, and tighten the screws.
Connect the wires in the street light pole with the laid cables, wrap the joints with tape, and put the joints into the street light pole.